AEG Vision, an owner and operator of leading Optometry Practices, announced today that it has expanded in the Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) market with acquisitions between October and December, including:
- Optique, Inc. (optiqueinc.com). A premier optical clinic and boutique, Optique was founded by Dr. George Orm III and provides state-of-the-art vision care in the heart of Dallas, Texas. Optique was the first practice in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex to join AEG Vision.
- Coppell Vision Center (coppellvisioncenter.com). Serving Coppell, Texas for more than 20 years, Coppell Vision Center was founded by Dr. Laura Pels. The 2,600-square-foot practice provides full-scope optometry and has become a fixture in the community.
- Legacy Vision (legacyvisionplano.com). Located in Plano, Texas, Legacy Vision is one of the fastest-growing areas of the United States: Collin County, Texas. Dr. Ken Kirkland opened Legacy Vision in 2003 and continues to grow a large, loyal family of patients in this booming suburb of Dallas, Texas.
- Marsh Eye Center (marsheyecenter.com). Doctors Carol Ann and Branon Marsh opened their practice in 2000 in Southlake, Texas. Over the last 20 years, Marsh Eye Center has become one of the leading vision care providers to Southlake and its surrounding communities.
- Modern Eye Care (wylieeyedoctor.com). Dr. Tarun Gandhi and his staff serve multiple communities northeast of Dallas including Wylie, Murphy, and Sachse. Dr. Gandhi’s specialties include specialty contact lens fittings and pediatric vision care.
- North Garland Vision (northgarlandvision.com). Dr. Michael Bollish has been in practice in the Garland, Texas area for decades and is the founder of North Garland Vision. An experienced staff has been essential to North Garland Vision’s success, with more than 100 years of combined experience.
- Ogletree Eye Care (ogletreeeyecare.com). Founded by Dr. Janet Ogletree, this practice resides between Dallas and Fort Worth in the community of Flower Mound, Texas. Offering full-scope optometry, Ogletree Eye Care has one “Best of Denton Country” eight of the last ten years.
- Kirkwood Eye Center (kirkwoodeyecenter.com). Southlake Vision Associates and Brooks Eye Center joined together in 2016 to create Kirkwood Eye Center. After 10 years of practicing at Southlake Vision Associates in the Southlake Town Center, Dr. Peter Zanella and his wife, Dr. Debbie Zanella, opened this larger practice that provides a more comfortable environment for their patients and staff.